Talk Details & Outlines
Before booking a speaker, you'll want to know what kind of material will be covered! Overviews and outlines for various talks are included below. Further details and sample material are available upon request.
No More Stage-Fright: Developing Relaxed Confidence in Speaking
- Stage-Fright: What it is, what it means for speakers, and why it really matters
- Understanding it as "Elevated Arousal": It's supposed to happen!
- Performance psychology: Achieving Optimal Levels of Arousal
- The Drill to Performance Spectrum: 7 types of practising and rehearsing
- The Work 1 - Ongoing: Ways to practise and train for relaxed confidence
- The Work 2 - Leading Up: Practising and rehearsing for a specific performance
- The Work 3 - Showtime: Pre-performance and in-performance techniques
- Conclusion: Long term development as a confident and relaxed performer
More talk outlines are coming soon...